Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 DAYS of
I have seen people do this on facebook, in journals, as a family, etc...So I thought I would give it a try this year!! What better time than the present to count your blessings, say thank you and realize how good you have it!! 
I am a firm beliver that you should always cease every moment and live it to the fullest because you never know what God has in store for you, what is around the corner or when someone or something will go in or out of your life!!! So here is my day 1 of thankfulness thought...

I am thankful for love! 
You never truely realize love until you have it in your life, have been shown it by someone special or see it displayed by someone close to you! It is such an easy thing to have...some might think differently... but all you really need is an open heart, a forgiving soul, and a truely happy mindset! Love can come to you when you least expect it in a nice comment from a friend, a smile from a passing neighbor, or the gentle touch of an innocent hand reaching out for you! Love can be given by telling someone thank you, showing someone forgivness or understanding, or simply by just saying I Love You and meaning it!!!
I am thankful for the love I feel when I walk into our house and smell the familar scent that is my family's home! I am thankful for the love I have in my heart for my friends and for the love they give back to me when they don't even know it!! I am mostly thankful that I am blessed to be loved and to be able to give it in return! So many people take this term or act of endearment for granted or never have the opportunity to give or receive love... and for that fact, I am thankful for it every day!!!
And speaking of love... here's some craft love:

Here is my 2 month 'all purpose' wreath updated for November, as promised :)))


May all who enter our house be as thankful as we are!!!

Always - Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment