Friday, November 18, 2011

30 Days of ...
Day 18...
Today is another simple post... and oddly enough, it's about a dog!! 
I am thankful for our newest family member 
DeHaya Lewis...
I am not a self-proclaimed dog lover but I really am sweet on this little girl!! After we lost our nervously precious Vincent a couple of months ago I have been stuck on the fact that our family needed another dog!! I just think our boys need that companionship and sense of ownership in their childhood memories!! Luckily, a young friend had gotten her as a baby and has allowed us to take over caring for her!! She is 4 months old and couldn't be a better fit thus far for our team of 4!!
The boys adore her...
And she already loves them..
She is so docile and chill...
And just what our family needed in a furry addition to our already crazy, moment to moment, non-stop bop of a life :)

Always - Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment