Tuesday, November 29, 2011

30 Days of...
Day 29.. one day left!
Man! Time flies... I am happy and sad that November is coming to an end :)) Happy because I love this time of year and look forward to the Christmas holidays coming up! I am also happy that, even tho I could go on for what seems like an endless amount of days posting about all that I am thankful for.. the thankful posts are coming to an end!! I am sure I will look back and love all the thankfulness!! But I am anxious to get back to refocusing my blogs on crafts and other fun stuff that I like to write about... and maybe with the new year coming I will add in some bonus health/fitness posts!! 
Posting for 30 straight days really helps you realize the amount of good that fills your life! It forces you to notice not only the big, obvious things to be thankful for but also the small, minuet things that fill your days and make you happy without even realizing it!! So, I will be sad to not have to post each day and focus on all the blessings we/I have!!
With that said and to make sure I get in every last bit of random and purposeful thankfulness... here is some more :))
 I am thankful for new decorations that make a space took totally different!
Thank You Willow House and Pinterest for making this idea happen, and sprucing up my kitchen a bit!!

I am thankful for a decorated house... it just warms up the place ;))
We spent the whole afternoon last Sunday decorating and enjoying each other!! It was a fun day that filled my cup more than I can say!

I am also thankful for my brother, my sister-in-law, and their 3 boys!! Looking thru pictures always makes me smile! You get to look back on good times, great memories and things you had forgotten you did!! Today, I found this pic...
It's not the best pic, and for some reason I can't make it any bigger ! 
BUT nonetheless, it makes me smile because it is my family together with my brother's family!! Our kids may be crazy loud and rambunctious when they get together, but they will remember growing up together, just like I remember fun times with my brother and our cousins! I adore that we all live close enough to see each other as often as we want and to share important milestones together!! I love that my sister-in-law and I have grown close, have a lot in common, and share a love of family that goes beyond the "in law" status!! I am thankful that my brother and I grew up close... loving Mtv, 70/80's music, arguing but laughing when it counted, and shared our milestones together thru the years! I look forward to seeing our boys grow up together and our families celebrating many, many more fun times together like the one above!

Always - Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment