Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Days of...
Day 16...
Today I am thankful for the one day I wake up waaaaaaay earlier than I ever want to and go teach cycle!! Even tho I dread the early alarm clock on Wednesday mornings, and everyone who hears I get up at 4:45am to go teach an aerobics class thinks I am crazy... I really do love it!!
The quiet I get in that 30 minutes before I have to leave for the gym is so genuine and needed! I love the peace and stillness I feel within the walls of our home! I smile knowing the 3 boys I love the most are resting just steps away from me. Most of all the satisfaction I get after I am done teaching is amazing! Knowing that I conquered my workout before the sun comes up and that people actually look forward to me showing up and are dissappointed when I can't, really is a blessing to me!
So, even tho I can't seem to muster up the gusto to carry over this love of an early morning wake up call to every day of the week, I am thankful that I make myself wake up early on Wednesdays!! I am thankful for that one day that is an extra peaceful and yet totally motivating time in my week!!

Always - Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment