Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Days of
Day 8...
Today I am thankful for Lysol spray, Clorox wipes, and mini trash can liners! Can you tell what is going around our house?!?! 
Our little guy got sick in the middle of the night and without those cleaning products my nerves would be even more shot than they already are!!! I am OCD about a lot of things... but I don't play when it comes to puke! I loathe it and avoid it at all costs!!!! When someone in our house gets sick I go into lock down mode and can't clean enough!!
So today, admst tired eyes, a sore back and cricked neck... I am thankful that I can clean and hopefully lessen the blow that is coming our way with this nasty strep/flu/stomach bug that we might have picked up!!!
I am also thankful that I was able to be there for my little man all night, no matter how tired I am today! I always thought my mom has super powers that made me feel better when I was growing up and got sick... in fact I still want to run to her when I don't feel well! And if I can give half the comfort to my boys that my mom gave to me, I will be one happy lady!

Bonus Thankfulness... 
Soooo glad that I don't have to tackle the pukage on my own in the middle of the night!! When I call out all panicked and crazed, I am beyond thankful that Shane is there to help :)))

Always - Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment