Thursday, November 17, 2011

30 Days of...
Day 17..
Today I am Thankful for my Dad!!
He is truly one of a kind :))
He is the first man who taught me how a woman should be loved and cared for!! He comes across rough and sometimes crass but on the inside he is sensitive, caring and really a softy! I laugh with him, as a teen I drove him crazy, I would say he is who I get my love of music and dance from, and he taught me to be strong and proud no matter what!
This man has worked hard and fought for our family, he taught me a love for sports and is always up for a good meal! We joke together, hug often, and never miss a chance to give my Mom a hard time!!
I am thankful for him and all he does for my brother and I, and for who he has been as a husband to my Mom. Without him our family would not be the same!

Always - Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment