Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30 Days of...
Day 22
Today I am thankful for precious friends of our boys that feel more like second brothers. These boys have known each other since my biggest was just about 3 months old (he is 8 now)! They talk about going to college together, being in each other's weddings (what 8 year old thinks about that??), and they pick up immediately where they left off, even if they haven't seen each other in 2 months! They are like my own when they come over.. they look at me like I am a nutcase when I yell, but they listen, they  take their shoes off once in the house, and they help themselves to snacks in the pantry! They have always felt like family more that friends! 
Plan and simple they are our best buds, 
The Meador Boys...

Always - Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment