Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Days of
Day 4...
Today my post is plain and simple! 
I am thankful for this man..
He is my husband, my best friend, the one person who levels me out but can also challenge me like no other, my partner, a jokster, and someone I have loved more than I ever thought I could!! We have grown up together, battled thru hard times, rejoiced in good times, and buckled down but enjoyed the ride together thru 17 years of ups and downs, twists and turns!! He is an amazing father to our boys, he guides them and loves them with such a caring and strong heart. I could not be more blessed and thankful that God brought us together and keeps us going thru grace, as we learn about life and love more fully every day we have together!!

Always - Abbey

1 comment:

  1. I was there in the beginning...thankful that you all are so solid and good friends.

    ReplyDelete