Sunday, January 15, 2012

Journaling thru January...
Sunday photo recap...

I finally found something to spark my entry way... there is too much wall space, and as much as I love the wooden piece above my redone dresser... it just wasn't doing it for me!!
 Thanks to my hubby (and a little supervision from DeHaya)...
 I now love my foyer a WHOLE lot more!!!!!
I bought this redone door from my talented friend Beth who is selling her sweetly redone 'finds' to raise money to help with their upcoming adoption... I loved it the minute I saw it!!! Thanks Beth :))

Next up... How to organize this mess in my kitchen??
 Add hooks under the counter.....
 Yeah!!! Much more accessible!
Again... thanks to the hubs!

And lastly... a little outdoor clean up and play time!



 Can I pleeeease go in the street.....???

Now we are inside relaxing and doing what my boys do best... watching sports!


Happy Sunday!
Always - Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment