Monday, January 9, 2012

Journaling thru January...
Motivating Music Monday!
Music is my lifeline sometimes... I can hear a song and be taken back, inspired, ramped up or just plain happy!! I love sharing fun, favorite songs with my kids and hearing them remember lines to songs that mean something to them!! Even if it is 'You gotta fight for your right to party' by Beastie Boys!!!
Here are some of my favorite lines...

'Change the voices in your head, make them like you instead' - Pink

'Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted, in one moment... Would you capture it or just let it slip? - Eminem

'Every step you climb another mountain, every breath it's harder to believe... you make it thru the pain, weather the hurricane, to get to that one thing..' - Kris Allen

'I know there will be days that bring me pain, but if that's what it takes to praise you, bring the rain.' 
- Mercy Me

'If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile' 
'You never need to carry more than you can hold' 
- Rascal Flatts

'May the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows' - Jay-Z

'When I see your face, there's not a thing I would change... cause your amazing just the way you are' 
- Bruno Mars

'You'll never know, if you never try to forgive your past and simply be mine' - Adele

And lastly... just cause it makes me laugh, and if you think about it.. I could be good advice:

'Never trust a big butt and a smile...' - Bell Biv DeVoe

Got any good ones??? Don't be shy, share!!!

Always - Abbey




1 comment: