Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Given the time, brothers will play!

I am not normally this blessed with time to blog this much, let alone 2 straight days in a row!! I guess I am making up for time lost earlier this summer while I was endlessly driving from one camp to the next for 2 straight months!!! Either way, I will take it!!!!
Yesterday something really neat happen... after a full day at home and who knows how many days in a row together, brother 1 and brother 2 played together in blissful imagination and creativity!!!! Believe me, it was a sight to see!!!!! I couldn't believe my ears.. the TV was off, the DS was in it's case, all I could hear was polite conversation and ideas being thrown around!!! I actually thought for a minute that I was dreaming (I mean I was still in my pjs and it was 3pm)!!! So I did what every SAHM (or any mom for that matter) would normally do... I barged into the room to see what they were up to, what mess they had made, and what they were playing with that they weren't supposed to be!!!!! HA..... But when I walked into the room I saw nothing but smiles, the room wasn't a disaster, and they were playing with THEIR toys!!!!! Holy Pajama Bottoms... I almost fell over! But I didn't, so I did the next natural thing any mom would do... I started snapping pictures :)))))
And here you have it....
Straight from the Lewis Boy's imagination: J's Pizzeria
The Menu...
The Head Chef...

The Su Chef (is that how you spell it)...
Their Inspiration, Italy (drawing done with a little help from Mom)... 
J's famous Pizza Pie...
The beginnings of wholesome Lasagna... 
Behind the scenes in the kitchen....

So there you have it... given the time (all be it forced time) brothers will play nicely... maybe?!!? It lasted longer than I thought it would and even spilled over into this morning!!! Precious... I tell ya, just precious!!

Always - Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment