Friday, April 29, 2011

My Rule of 15

I have a theory....
And it is that I could always use 15 more minutes, anytime and anywhere... 15 more minutes are always needed! Let me explain, I used to be such a punctual person! Really... I was!!! My OCD tendency ;) made it necessary for me to be a prompt person! Well... that was until I had kids, a house to keep, laundry to do, email to check, facebook to stare at, and now blogs to stalk!!!!!!! But still to no end, I attempt to be on time or early wherever we go, most of the time struggling the whole time! I drive my husband nuts with my theory!!! Mainly because he doesn't "get" my trick I try to attempt to be on time. See if you do.... I set my clocks and watches 15 minutes ahead (Shane get so frustrated especially with the clock in my car)!!! But here is my thought... when I get in the car or look at my watch, inevitably running late, and I look at the clock and remember it is 15 minutes fast I then get a Moment of Peace knowing that I have some extra time to work with in my quest to arrive to my destination promptly!!! Shane just thinks its crazy talk, and maybe it is... but that's my mind!!! LOL....
So now that you have seen into how my crazy mind works, let me let you go so you are not late :))))) But before you go.... take a peek at these cute wreaths I made for my sister-n-law for Easter! Super cute...
Mother's Day is just around the corner!!! What are you giving your sweet Momma??! Need a wreath? Heeheee...

Always - Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment