Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Long Time... No Post ;(

So, it's been so long since I typed on this page that it literally took me 10 minutes to find my blog online. I am shaking my own head in disappointment and yet laughing at my absenteeism! Where did I go? What in the hell's bells have I been doing...?
It's better to just ask, what HAVEN'T I been doing??
Teaching group fitness, raising boys, loving my hubs, teaching littles to stretch-stretch-and-grooooooow, health coaching, hanging with my fam, soccer team shuffling, drinking beer with neighbors, decorating and redecorating our house, texting my bestie in the StL, reading, journaling, diving into daily devotionals, making new friends yet cherishing the old true-blue ones, running, watching SYTYCD and the Voice, shopping at Aldi, trying to eat right and cook more at home, starting up my own direct sales faith based home decor and bakeware company thru Mary&Martha...
Does that sound like enough? I could go on for about 3 more paragraphs, ha!

Needless to say, I am living true to my self appointed 'That Girl' title. I love it and loathe it all in the same breathe... It's funny to me that as I pulled up my blog {after reading 5 others that I found before my own} these were the 2 posts that popped up:
My Lately and 37 years of Being 'That Girl'.
Funny the tiny reminders God smacks you with you when you go snooping...

I miss blogging and really want to get back at it. Will it happen? Who knows! But I am slowly carving more time out for my writing and posting. I have missed it dearly!
Until next time... here's glimpse of me and us since my last post...
Love this crazy life that I'm blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment