Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Finish

The week was long.
We had a lot on our plates.
 New things got started and old ones got revisited. 
Along the way, I was reminded that even heavy with stress, our lives are cherished. 
Our family is blessed. 
We enjoy our time together, even with the busy times when we are all 4 running in different directions.
With Halloween under our belts, belts that may grow an inch or 2 from all the candy... 
we welcome a new month!
 <our ninjas trying to wrangle our bumble bee>

November is one of my favorite months.
I love the full change in seasons, the weather cooling off and the anticipation of precious time with family gathered to give Thanks.
To start this season of Thanks off right, I am going to begin with my daily thankful posts.
I did it for the first time last year and loved it.
Here it goes... 
(2 days to catch up on)
Day 1
Our big boy... full of creativity and quiet spunk! 
Day 2
Our little man... buzzing with energy and strong, yet ever changing opinions!

p.s.
I had an early thankful moment a week ago when I was picked as one of the new bloggers for Mansfield Magazine.
I am eager with excitement and nervous with anticipation.... 
If you can or will, please head over to their awesome site and like it.
And give my blogs some love too ;)))
With a Thankful Heart...
Always - Abbey



No comments:

Post a Comment