Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fun Fall Food

Today I am sharing a quick and easy recipe to make for your family on those lazy weekends watching football or those crazy busy school nights.. or better yet, Halloween Night when you need a quick, yet fun food to feed those ghosts and goblins trying to sprint out the door to trick or treat!! I was asked to share this recipe by a friend who is doing a super cute series on her blog, Worthy of the Prize, called... 
My friend Erin is not only a fabulous mom, wife, sister, friend, daughter, and 'retired' volleyball player, she is also a huge inspiration to me!! Her faith, ministry, and blog has grown to help so many people in need that is truly an honor to guest post for her!!

Here is my version of "mummy dogs", a different and delish spin on the regular old, go-to hotdog!! A recipe that, for real, has all my boys (even my hubs) cheering when they see it on the weekly menu or cooking in the oven!!
Ingredients:
Pack of Hotdogs or Turkey Franks
1 can of Pillsbury crescent rolls (I use the Aldi brand)

Grab your cookie sheet. Unroll all the crescents from the can and rip the triangles into long thin strips. Wrap around the uncooked hotdogs and place on cookie sheet. Cook as directed on the crescent roll instructions. Serve with ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, hot mustard... sky's the limit!!
I got the recipe off of Pinterest... the Mother of all places to find recipes!! Ha!!

Happy Cooking ;)
Always - Abbey


No comments:

Post a Comment