Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pillow Accents

Just wanted to take a minute to share a pillow upgrade I did as gifts for mother's day!! I got the idea from Jones Design Company's week of flower tutorials posted on her blog a week ago! I am sure you can find it in her blog archives www.jonesdesigncompany.com
Here are my pillows... note... that I did not make the pillows (I am not there yet in my craftiness), just added the flower accents!

I gave them to my Mom and Sister-n-law! I thought they turned out really cute!!! Even tho they aren't summery colored pillows (they match their house interiors), it would be so easy to make pillows with bright or light colors and add flower accents!!! Wouldn't they be great birthday presents or end of the year gifts for teachers!!?! I am on the hunt for fun outdoor pillows in bright summer colors to experiment with... so STAY TUNED!!!!

Always - Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment