Thursday, September 12, 2013

Comings and Goings


The last 3 weeks to a month are a blur. A fuzzy montage of all too much going on and way too much coming at us. So to wrap it all into one post, I decided to give you a glimpse into our last 3 weeks in the same quick way it seemed to come and go at us...

Coming: 
New Kitchen Face Lift!
Before...
After... 
Hello Yellow!!
Going: 
Back to School... 
Who's more excited?? Me or the boys?!!?
Coming: 
Soccer, Soccer and More Soccer... 
2 Academy teams and 2 Rec teams between these 2 boys!
Going: 
Missing the beach and our time with Friends and each other (sans kids)!!
Coming:
This boy turning 10... 
 Welcome to the world of your kid having an iTouch...
Who said I was ready for pre-teenagey stuff!?!?
Going:
Training for my first Half Marathon... 
Didn't go as planned but going to give it my best this Saturday!!!
Coming:
New Bathroom for the boys!
Before...
 After...
Little touches make a big difference!!

For now, that's all I've got! 
I am sure I am leaving off a lot and missing more than I know!!
Here's to the next month and hopefully a less stressful pace but just as many blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment