Monday, March 5, 2012

Touches 'O Green

I can't think of a better way to celebrate the changing seasons and a new month, than with little touches of seasonal color and rearranging things around the house!! 
It's the little things that make me happy...

St. Patty's wreath made from scraps and $6 ribbon from Wal-mart...

Newest dinner activity idea... Going to have the kids/hubby write why they think they are lucky and then read them at our St. Patty's dinner..

I already have my #1 reason why I am lucky ready to be written down..
These boys!!! 
They can be crazy, loud and demanding.. but most of all they are our biggest blessing!

Mantle redo/touch up and changed the entry table by the front door..
(shamrock garland handmade by my bestie Julie.. she 'sham'-rocks!!!!)

And lastly, the newest 'quote of the kitchen'...

I am both blessed and lucky, but only because the Grace that is given to me daily!!

Always - Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment