Sunday, October 16, 2011

Worth a Shot...

As you know from my last blog post, I gave the whole 'craft show' thing a shot this weekend. It was a new thing for me and a good learning experience... I won't say just yet if I will do it all the time, or even ever again!?!!? Who knows, but it was worth a shot!
Here is what my set up looked like...
I shared a booth with some friends, so I pretty much had one side to play with! I loved setting it all up... breaking it all down, well not so much!
Got a lot of compliments on my shabby redone frame.... maybe I should sell those?? ;)))  All in all, it was a fun weekend of chatting with friends, proudly displaying my creativity, getting my name out there, and brousing around other vendors!!! I can think of worse ways to spend a day and a half!!
Plus each night I got to come home to these 3 handsome, yet crazy boys...

Note: I could not get a sweet smile out of either of the boys at the same time... at least my hubby knows how to strike a smile....
Maybe I spoke too soon.... Hahaha!!!! Totally staged, but love the look on all of their faces!!! Totally sums up the story of our lives!!! Happy Sunday :)

Always - Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment