Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sneak Peek Revealed...

This morning I posted this picture on my facebook as a teaser....
I am not sure if many people were as excited about it as I was, but I posted it none the less!!! After 3 hectic weeks of running here, vacation, homework, housework, running there, hosting a golf tournament, trying out a craft fair for the first time, and so on... I took some me time and made a Halloween/Fall Wreath!!!! YEA ME!!!!
It may not be that exciting to most people, but for me it was 'a moments peace' that I took full advantage of!!!!
Here is the finished product....
I got the idea from the blog the CSI project and put my own spin on it...
It was so easy... took a lot of fabric... but sooooo easy!!!! And I plan on taking off the 'boo' sign and replacing it/adding to it for Thanksgiving!!!!
So, there it is... my sneak peek revealed!!!!!

Always - Abbey

1 comment: